Back to Event List
BAS 2020 Sclerotherapy Conference
Click to expand
19th May 2020
9:00am to 5:00pm
Dorney Lake Conference Centre
Windsor , SL4 6QP
Programme highlights include:
- Live foam and microsclerotherapy demonstrations
- Address by guest speaker Prof. Bruce Campbell, one of the UK’s best-known vein experts and a highly engaging speaker, on “Lessons learned in a lifetime of treating veins”. He has led major research studies on varicose vein treatments and authored over 200 papers; his book for patients “Understanding Varicose Veins” has been reprinted several times
- Mr Manj Gohel, consultant vascular surgeon, lecturer and researcher, will speak on "Venous diameter, clinical severity and quality of life – does the size of the incompetent vein matter?
- PD Dr.med. Torsten Willenberg (The Vascular Centre, Bern) shares his experience of strategies to improve the outcome of sclerotherapy for C1 veins
- Pelvic congestion syndrome – methods of management
- Good light and magnification vs. gadgets and physics (Mr Zola Mzimba, Northern Ireland)
- Compression: Arguments for and against
- Managing complaints and litigation risks
- Poster presentations
- An optional free Basic Life Support refresher
- Sponsor exhibition: new products on view will include Syris V300 and V900 polarized headsets, Clinical PhotoPro Anywhere Studio, Clarivein, Accuvein and Thermavein (for upper body veins). STD (Fibrovein), AesthetiCare (Aethoxysklerol), Credenhill/DayLong and Hamilton Fraser will also support the event and be available to answer your questions.
- Networking second to none!
The early bird discount ends on 5th April, and BACN members are eligible for a 10% discount.
Full details are on the BAS website https://www.bassclerotherapy.com/events