A concept of Super Groups has been developed in order to put together one day meetings that will offer major networking opportunities, a number of CPD accredited presentations and access to major BACN partners to Members.
The Super Regions and possible meeting locations are as follows:
- London, East Anglia and the South East - Central London and Cambridge
- South Coast - Southampton
- Wales and the South West – Cardiff and Bristol
- Central – Birmingham
- North West and Yorkshire – Manchester and Leeds
- Scotland – Glasgow and Edinburgh
- North East - Newcastle
- Northern Ireland (including our affiliation with DANAI) – Dublin or Belfast
Each Super Region will have a Leader and a supporter who will coordinate events. Variations to the locations can be agreed by the membership in those areas. Super regional meetings are likely to be arranged on a quarterly basis and are open to all Members. Guests can also attend, at a £50 cost. BACN members can choose to go to whatever Super Regional Event they wish if the location is easier to reach than the local event.
To view a list of upcoming events, click here.