Hamilton Fraser’s comprehensive cosmetic insurance cover
As the UK’s leading provider of medical malpractice insurance, Hamilton Fraser has always taken a key role in educating and influencing the cosmetic sector to improve standards, and remains at the forefront of championing medically qualified professionals in aesthetics. With 25 years’ experience insuring nurses, Hamilton Fraser is proud to be the insurance partner of choice for the BACN - the largest professional association for nurses carrying out aesthetic treatments in the UK. Whether you are new to aesthetics or an established practitioner, we can provide bespoke cover designed to meet your individual needs.
Why choose Hamilton Fraser?
• You will receive expert support and advice from our knowledgeable advisors to help you set up and develop your aesthetic business
• Our in-house claims team truly understand cosmetic insurance and we offer a ‘same name claim handler’ service, providing you with access to a dedicated adviser
• Our expertise enables us to deal with our claims in-house, which speeds up the process
• You will receive a free 12 months’ JCCP membership with every policy
• You will have access to a free legal helpline
• We offer excellent customer services from our team of experts and our Trustpilot score of 4.8 out of 5 reflects this
Why choose our medical malpractice insurance?
• We offer indemnity limits up to £10 million
• We don’t charge a policy excess for botulinum toxin and temporary filler treatments
• We provide cover for disciplinary investigations relating to insured treatments
• We offer an extended claims reporting period of up to five years
• We provide £25,000 personal accident cover as standard
Request a call back to speak with one of our advisers on the Hamilton Fraser website, or call 0800 63 43 881